I HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN ANY/ALL ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH Northeast Motorcycle Co-Op including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault.
- I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activity.
- I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organizers for any the activity in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity.
- In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this activity, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
- I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this activity, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Michael Carpenter, Northeast Motorcycle Co-Op and/or their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, and the activity holders, sponsors, and volunteers;
- INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
- I acknowledge that they are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific activity on their behalf.
- I acknowledge that this is a working shop environment and carries with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. The risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by Equipment falling, , facilities, temperature, weather, condition of participants, equipment, vehicular traffic, lack of hydration, and actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, monitors, and/or producers of the activity. These risks are not only inherent to participants but are also present for volunteers.
- I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity.
- I understand while participating in this activity, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the activity holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and assigns.
- I understand that Owner provides no insurance to protect any of the property or goods by Member in the Premises.
- I acknowledge that the premise of a co-op is to share knowledge and tools Therefore any tools borrowed or used will be put back where they were stored before leaving. Any tools I bring to the co-op remain my property but will give permission other ‘s to use UNLESS training is required for safe use of these tools. i.e: Welders, Tire machines. If a tool breaks that I do not own while using it I will immediately notify the owner and replace the tool at my own expense.
- I understand the SAFETY of myself and those around me is of paramount importance. It is my responsibility to work in a safe manner and if others are observed putting themselves or others in harm’s way to speak up and bring it to their attention and advise on safe methods.
- Bullying, threatening, theft or any type of nefarious behavior will not be tolerated and will be cause to be removed and banned from the property forfeiting any investments or rents paid
The Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND AGREE OF MY OWN FREE WILL.